Account Director – Video platform for sales
Our client empowers employees to create sophisticated video productions in seconds. The platform includes mobile apps for creating videos with patented automatic video editing tools, and a web dashboard for reviewing, approving, and publishing videos.
The account director will work closely with the firm’s existing clients to ensure strategic use of their technology with a keen concentration on growing and expanding use cases internally. This is both a retention, as well as a land and expand focused sales position in which expert sales and account management skills are required. Employee-generated video is changing the way we work, sell, market, and communicate and their clients are strategic forward-thinking sales, marketing and communication leaders across industries looking for guidance and expertise.
The ideal candidate will be a confident closer who can build strong relationships, translate simple but important best practices and think strategically on his/her feet. The Account Director is responsible for driving long-term relationships with existing customers and expanding the value they provide, helping to run new use case deployments, new feature roll outs, as well as negotiate renewals and expansions.
- Three or more years of experience as an enterprise salesperson selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Proven experience closing deals and retaining customers
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills Experience with landing and expanding seat-based enterprise licenses
- Passion for and interest in video
- A sense of humor and an ability to think creatively, strategically and pivot quickly is ideal