Account Executive (Mid-Market) – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B in July 2019. We’ve seen 8x customer growth in just one year, and now work with 500+ of the most innovative brands. The company was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by a major social media company in 2014.
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with the VP of Sales and the CEO to identify, engage, and close new business from mid-market customer accounts. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and design to help give feedback on product requirements and guide our market positioning. This is an outside sales role, and involves travel and onsite meetings.
- Developing target customers at the C-suite, VP, and Director level at mid-market e-commerce and retail companies
- Work in a team along with your dedicated inside sales representative to schedule new business meetings
- Prepare, present, and close new business through on-site meetings, conferences, and other industry events
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as an outside sales person at a software company selling to retail and ecommerce companies
- Consistent performance exceeding quota, with references
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration