Account Executive (Mid-Market) – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging software company based in New York City, with offices in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan. The executive team has founded & grown successful startups and sold prior companies to leading technology companies like Twitter. In February 2018, they raised a $13M Series A led by Bain Capital Ventures to expand. They are looking for intelligent and highly motivated individuals who would want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing mobile technology company.
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with the VP of Sales and the CEO to identify, engage, and close new business from mid-market customer accounts. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and design to help give feedback on product requirements and guide their market positioning. This is an outside sales role, and involves travel and onsite meetings.
- Developing target customers at the C-suite, VP, and Director level at mid-market e-commerce and retail companies
- Work in a team along with your dedicated inside sales representative to schedule new business meetings
- Prepare, present, and close new business through on-site meetings, conferences, and other industry events
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience as an outside sales person at a software company selling to retail and ecommerce companies
- Consistent performance exceeding quota, with references
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org