Account Executive, MidMarket – Company Culture and Employee Engagement platform
Our client provides culture management software and services to help organizations measure, understand, and strengthen their company culture. Their software enable companies to collect ongoing employee feedback through research driven and customizable surveys; analyze employee responses and comments to track important culture metrics and surface actionable insights about their culture; and communicate results with their company and colleagues, and implement culture initiatives. Turn insight into positive culture change, the company’s platform was developed with the goal of giving every employee a voice and provide organizations the tools to listen.
Our client is looking for direct sales Account Executives, an individual contributor, quota carrying sales position and the right candidate is a passionate storyteller and critical thinker. This role will be supported by a Business Development Representative who will generate leads or qualified opportunities. The company is a sustainable and healthy business and not over-hiring for sales. The opportunity is tremendous and uncapped – culture and employee engagement are top priorities for the leaders at nearly every organization, which means that the market for their service is growing daily. If you prefer selling to the C-Suite / key leadership and pitching a solution that is directly impactful on the success of a business at all levels of the organization, then this is a great opportunity for you. They are looking for very intelligent, curious, accomplished sales professionals that approach their work as a craft and want to sell a solution that makes a significant impact by helping hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide have a voice in their organizations.
Earnings are accelerated for overachievers and uncapped.
Keys to Hiring:
The best Account Executives are self-starters and take ownership of their territory and proactively and seamlessly coordinate the necessary information and support to meet client needs and close the sale. They are deeply curious about their prospective clients’ businesses and are strong team players. A rising tide lifts all boats. They can communicate clearly, manage prospective client and internal expectations, and are comfortable asking for equal time and energy investment from prospective clients. They know how and when to say no, to challenge, to teach and to solve client needs.
- Prospect for new business and manage a complex sales cycle from lead to close. Sell our client’s SaaS service and consulting support into high quality accounts.
- Evangelize at the executive level but able to interact at all levels of client organization.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Partner with internal teams including legal, proposals team and delivery to develop high quality proposals, statements of work and contracts that meet prospective client objectives and the objectives of our client.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel up approximately 50% of the time.
- Develop a territory plan, become proficient with the company’s offering, product demo and value proposition within 3 months
- Build a healthy pipeline of large opportunities within 6 months through inbound leads, SDR generated leads and self-prospected leads
- Sign 4-6 new business opportunities with a six-figure average annual contract value within the first year
- Human capital management/HR Tech space experience preferred.
- Experience managing longer complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders including C-level executives
- A passion for strengthening company cultures
- Experience replacing incumbent solutions and selling services-led technology solutions
- Must be proficient in: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting. Outreach and Clearbit a plus.
- A strong understanding of culture, engagement and employee lifecycle topics
- Experience selling employee survey solutions or other HCM solutions with professional services
- Knowledge of Challenger, Solution and Social Selling.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org