Account Executive – Mobile Golf Platform
Our client is reimagining the world of golf through technology. Their consumer golf app is designed to make your golf experience more fun, social and competitive. It’s simple, easy-to-use and is packed with features to help you track, compete and connect real-time with your golf buddies right from your phone, all for free. In addition to the consumer app, the company is developing integrated cloud-based business management software for courses – allowing them to enhance their course experiences, be more efficient, be more effective and drive more revenue.
Account Executives are responsible for closing new business and managing client relationships via a consultative sales approach. In order to succeed in this role, you must have a passion for golf, technology and your customers’ success. You understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Within your territory, you’ll manage your book of business, lead the team, run phone/web-based client meetings, demonstrate our client’s software, close deals and own the client relationships. The position will be expected to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives.
- Target, identify, and sell our client’s products to golf courses
- Be a product expert and trusted advisor to your clients
- Present customized on-line demos of the company’s solutions
- Educate golf course operators about trends in the industry and encourage them to think differently about their business
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Strategically overcome objections and competition.
- Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets.
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve the sales process and our product for enabling it
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Utilize Zoho to manage your territory, stay organized, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of all products and services that our client offers
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- 3+ years of inside or outside sales or equivalent experience in golf or technology environment
- Competitive, tenacious and results driven
- Proven track record of consultative selling, identifying customer pain points in order to pitch our client’s solutions and the ability to overcome objections
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and against aggressive goals and deadlines
- Knowledgeable about the golf business and skilled at presenting new perspectives to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Superior communication and negotiation skills with the ability to persuasively articulate product offerings and business values to customers
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Strong mobile, digital and overall technology skills (like Salesforce or similar CRM)
- Proven success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for golf and technology
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org