Account Executive / Sales – Marketing Attribution Platform
One year ago, our client launched their attribution software. Since then, they’ve signed ~50 of the leading direct-to-consumer for our SaaS multi-touch attribution platform. Our client have more leads than they can handle so it’s time to bring in some experienced sellers to take the sales lead.
This is a unique chance to be one of the first two account executives for our client’s attribution software, reporting directly to the CEO. There’s endless green territory for a smart and ambitious account executive to come aboard and be successful from the get-go.
Our client is a scaling company with career growth opportunities (leadership, management, mentorship) that emerge as you prove your ability to execute and help grow the business.
What you’ll be doing: Closing business with new accounts plus re-engaging prospects that they’ve spoken to in the past. Our client have a robust outbound engine generating lots of leads. They’ve built a strong content program that brings in leads. But at the same time, it’s on you to make sure you have the conversations that you need to hit their ambitious goals.
You’ll be working the leads from first call all the way to close. This includes calls, video-conferences, in- persons, flights (when needed) and demos all the way through signing and closing deals.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You look for opportunities and you go for them.
- You’re a top performer in your current role. Everyone that works with you thinks you’re top-notch at what you do.
- Experience in SaaS sales (5+ years). We will give you all the product training that you need but we’re not in a position to train you to do sales.
- Looking for a challenge that can lead to a huge opportunity / market. We’re not even one mile done with a marathon ahead of us.
- You like to get technical. You want to understand how we pixel a site and how server-side conversions work and what an HTTP call is. You enjoy math.
- Ensure you’re having ~8-10 intro calls a week. Build your pipeline if this isn’t being hit via your own outbound prospecting for leads (cold calls, emails, working your network)
- Own opportunities from first call to contract signed (with some technical support )
- Consistent Quota attainment month over month
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide an accurate sales forecast to your manager