Account Executive / Sales – Marketing Attribution Platform
Our client builds brand awareness and acquires new customers by marketing against a user’s recent behaviors, as well as uncovers the sites and articles that influence the decisions of target audience. One year ago, they launched their Marketing Attribution Platform, and since then they’ve signed ~50 of the leading direct-to-consumer brands (including: Rothy’s, Glossier, Greats, Tough Mudder, Valvoline and American Giant).
This is a unique chance to be one of the first two account executives for their Attribution product, reporting directly into the company’s CEO. There’s endless green territory for a smart and ambitious account executive to come aboard and be successful from the get-go as they’re a scaling company with career growth opportunities (leadership, management, mentorship) that emerge as you prove your ability to execute and help grow the business.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be closing business with new accounts plus re-engaging prospects spoken to in the past. Our client has a robust outbound engine generating lots of leads, they’ve built a strong content program that brings in leads, but at the same time, it’s on you to make sure you have the conversations that you need to hit the company’s ambitious goals.
You’ll be working the leads from first call all the way to close, this includes calls, video-conferences, in-persons, flights (when needed) and demos all the way through signing and closing deals.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You look for opportunities and you go for them.
- You’re a top performer in your current role. Everyone that works with you thinks you’re top-notch at what you do.
- Experience in SaaS sales (5+ years). You will be provided with all the product training that you need but they’re not in a position to train you to do sales.
- You always look for a challenge that can lead to a huge opportunity / market.
- You like to get technical. You want to understand how they pixel a site and how server-side conversions work and what an HTTP call is. You enjoy math.
- Ensure you’re having ~8-10 intro calls a week.
- Build your pipeline if this isn’t being hit via your own outbound prospecting for leads (cold calls, emails, working your network)
- Own opportunities from first call to contract signed (with some technical support )
- Consistent Quota attainment month over month
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide an accurate sales forecast to your manager
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org