Business Development Representative, Enterprise Accounts – Big Data platform (infrastructure risk)
Our client’s mission is to make communities more resilient. They do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. They are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data nerds who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our client’s sales organization and key partners through intelligence gathering and supporting the sales cycles. You will create maps for target accounts, identify stakeholders, and support the overall sales process at various stages. You’ll develop relationships with manager level contacts to advance and coordinate accounts. You’ll evangelize the company’s solution by generating new business through both inbound and outbound opportunities within a defined territory and working closely across product, sales, and marketing teams. They’re seeking tenacious candidates who can roll up their sleeves and get shit done.
- Mission-oriented team player with a strong desire to win and make an impact.
- At least 2-4 years experience in sales development at a B2B Saas or Enterprise software company.
- Experience with relevant sales development tools and processes including, CRM management, communication tracking, prospecting, cold calling, account mapping, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an high EQ and aptitude for making valuable human connections.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and appreciation for process, documentation and including and especially with respect to CRM.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, our client seeks to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks – Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture – collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org