Deployment Strategist – Big Data platform (infrastructure risk).
Our client is data intelligence company with a simple goal: To help make cities more resilient. They do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. They are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data nerds who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
In this role, you’ll work as part of a diverse team of ML Engineers, Software Engineers, and Product Designers to create, coordinate, organize, present, and deploy solutions against the most challenging problems facing utilities. You will balance the technical nature of the role with the ability to synthesize problems into simple solutions for non-technical users. This role will require research, analysis, and creative problem solving through proactive conversation and coordination across multiple internal and external stakeholders. Your primary motivation is to continue moving a project forward with tenacious attention to detail. You’ll have a cursory knowledge of machine learning techniques, and immerse yourself in workflows and data.
This role requires a great deal of comfort with ambiguity and self direction. You view the right question as better than the right answer.
Engage with customers
- Go onsite with our client’s customers to understand workflows, systems, technical challenges and opportunities to leverage AI for simplified, integrated solutions
- Translate sophisticated technologies into simple applications understood by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Present the results of their work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives
- Build and deliver preliminary analysis and demos to new customers
- Stay current on industry trends, emerging technologies, and ecosystem
- Evangelize our client’s brand, technologies, and solutions throughout all customer interactions
- Own project timeline, deliverables, and all customer communication
- Conduct recurring status updates (with internal and external stakeholders)
- Manage expectations across the life-cycle of a project
- Voice issues and concerns while providing possible solutions
- Create processes to automate all aspects of engagement
- Work across multiple teams within the company
- Juggle multiple projects at once
- 5+ years of relevant experience (technical and /or strategic consulting preferred)
- BA / BS or equivalent (Masters a plus)
- Excellent communicator, both orally and written
- Experience engaging with multiple stakeholders across large enterprises
- Has been trusted by senior management to deliver results on high profile projects
- Strong business judgment and an ability to prioritize what matters most
- Comfort with ambiguous problems, undefined solutions, and a fast pace
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus
- Ability to travel 15-20%+ required.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com