Director of Account Strategy – Knowledge Management Platform
Our client is a leading global knowledge solutions provider, who helps clients to optimize their knowledge capital through the provision of online courses, knowledge services, blended learning solutions and knowledge management technology. They bring a combination of the world’s leading financial eLearning library, its knowledge management technology, mobile learning technology and range of professional services to meet its clients knowledge needs and have developed and deployed award winning products and services to many of the world’s leading corporate and largest public sector organizations for over 25 years.
The company is looking for a motivated professional to take their products and services to the next level. The role will involve working closely with their clients to understand their needs, building a strategic account plan, and delivering innovative content through collaboration with our client’s product development teams. Although this role is commercially focused around revenue and revenue growth, it incorporates elements of strategy, content, field marketing and product management and spans both platform and content-centric solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding all areas of the business and key clients to define an integrated account management approach and sales strategy
- Managing key accounts and identifying ways to enhance the company’s offerings based on client perception
- Designing an account strategy process to elevate our client’s service offering within existing top accounts
- Anticipating clients’ strategic needs, both long and short term
- Building a clear strategic account plan and delivering on set growth targets for the business
- Collaborating with Learning Consultants and Subject Matter Experts to drive innovation and improve the user experience
- Providing senior strategic counsel to clients and the existing account team
- Building and leveraging relationships with internal and external stakeholders to define new processes
- Defining target accounts, and scalable sales and marketing strategies, translating overall business goals into measurable, actionable processes
- Continuously assessing industry trends, the competitive landscape and client learning behaviour to inform your strategy and align it with the overall business goal
- Leading and developing a strong strategic team
You will have the opportunity to develop lasting strategic partnerships as your client portfolio will include the world’s largest investment and commercial banks, leading asset managers, insurance firms, regulatory bodies and professional services firms. Above all, you will be helping our client to shape the direction of the company and be part of a growing team, with lots of opportunities and a huge potential for the right person to succeed and grow.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com