Director of Business Development – Social Video Commerce Platform
Our client is looking for a high-performing, experienced sales executive to lead revenue efforts within CPG and other consumer oriented verticals in the Midwest region. Your number one goal is to add new brands to our client’s incredible roster of partners. This position requires an individual who truly is a hunter, you can take a target client list and run with it.
A successful candidate is excited about our client’s vision of being the leading eCommerce platform for social video and beyond. Clients turn to you because you are their trusted advisor, and they want to be around you because your energy is infectious. This role reports directly to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Hit or exceed quarterly goals to generate new brand leads. Including architecting inside sales process, securing partnerships within the CPG ecosystem and expanding within current client portfolios.
- Hit or exceed quarterly sales targets for new brands
- Pitch the company via in person presentations, screenshares, calls, and conferences
- Develop and edit sales and marketing materials
- Help set pricing strategy for the company’s new products and go-to-market plans
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of MikMak’s products, programs, partnerships, and roadmap
- Convey client feedback with recommendations based on this feedback to executive team
- Help define and execute a program of events, conferences and other investments to help achieve pipeline generation targets
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitive set, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- 10-25% of your time will be travel
Who You Are
- 10+ years of successfully selling digital programs directly to Fortune 1000 CPG brands, ideally in the mobile, video, social and/or eComm spaces 5+ years
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter
- The spirit of an investigative journalist, you ask questions that unlock the right answers
- Never takes “no” as an answer – there’s always another way to get it done!
- An executer, you’re not motivated by managing large teams, but rather closing deals
- Humble, hungry and empathetic
- Cash + Equity
- Health Insurance
- Free lunch at least once a week
- Yearly stipend to take a class that enriches your life outside of work
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com