Director of Business Development – Social Video Commerce Platform
Our client’s mission is to create native commerce experiences for the social video generation. The future of shopping is rooted in social video and our client enables brands to connect to the next generation of shoppers, video shoppers. The company’s Founder & CEO has been recognized as a leading innovator across the globe, including Forbes’ “30 under 30 Who Are Changing The World”, Marie Claire’s “50 Most Influential Women in America,” and Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business.”
Our client is looking for a high-performing, experienced sales executive to lead revenue efforts within CPG and other consumer oriented verticals. Your number one goal is to add new brands to their incredible roster of partners. This position requires an individual who truly is a hunter, you can take a target client list and run with it.
A successful candidate is excited about the company’s vision of being the leading eCommerce platform for social video and beyond. Clients turn to you because you are their trusted advisor, and they want to be around you because your energy is infectious. This role reports directly to the founder and CEO.
- Hit or exceed quarterly goals to generate new brand leads. Including architecting inside sales process, securing partnerships within the CPG ecosystem and expanding within current client portfolios.
- Hit or exceed quarterly sales targets for new brands
- Pitch our client’s solution via in person presentations, screenshares, calls, and conferences
- Develop and edit sales and marketing materials
- Help set pricing strategy for new products and go-to-market plans
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the company’s products, programs, partnerships, and roadmap
- Convey client feedback with recommendations based on this feedback to executive team
- Help define and execute a program of events, conferences and other investments to help achieve pipeline generation targets
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitive set, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- At least 25% of your time will be travel
- 10+ years of successfully selling digital programs directly to Fortune 1000 CPG brands, ideally in the mobile, video, social and/or eComm spaces 5+ years
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter
- The spirit of an investigative journalist, you ask questions that unlock the right answers
- Never takes “no” as an answer – there’s always another way to get it done!
- An executer, you’re not motivated by managing large teams, but rather closing deals
- Humble, hungry and empathetic
- NYC based or ready to relocate to the best city on Earth
- Cash + Equity
- Health Insurance
- Free lunch at least once a week
- Yearly stipend to take a class that enriches your life outside of work
Please email your resume to email@example.com