Director of Enterprise Sales, West Coast – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging software company and is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City who’s recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia in July 2019. The executive team has founded & grown successful startups and sold prior companies to leading technology companies like Twitter. They’ve seen 8x customer growth in just one year, and now work with 400+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Coach, & Crate and Barrel.
They are looking for a Director of Sales to join and lead their enterprise sales team in LA/SF, as they continue to grow their presence on the West Coast. You will report to the VP of Sales in addition to working closely with the company’s Sales Ops team, Marketing team and CEO.
- Directly managing an enterprise account executive team selling to large-sized businesses
- Attending sales and customer meetings in order to coach the account executive team and increase win-rate
- Provide product feedback to Product and Engineering to help inform future product development.
- Work closely with the Director of Inside Sales and his team of sales development representatives to ensure smooth operations between the inside sales team and mid-market sales team, generating meaningful quality leads.
- Set and drive team goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to achieve and exceed our client’s long-range strategic objectives
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Enterprise Software sales, preferably in marketing software for e-commerce and retail companies
- Experience as a sales manager at a fast-growing company is required
- Extremely comfortable in outside sales meetings and events
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset approach to managing team and quota
- Strong track record of driving results and developing a team
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com