Director of Mid-Market – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging software company based in New York City, with offices in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan. The executive team has founded & grown successful startups and sold prior companies to leading technology companies like Twitter. In February 2018, they raised a $13M Series A led by Bain Capital Ventures to expand. They are looking for intelligent and highly motivated individuals who would want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing mobile technology company.
Our client is looking for a Director of Mid-Market Sales to join the team. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be the managing our client’s sales team based in New York City. He/She will work closely with the VP of Sales, Sales Operations Manager and the CEO, to focus on increasing the company’s mid-market sales.
- Directly managing our client’s mid-market account executive team selling to medium-sized businesses.
- Attending sales and customer meetings in order to coach the company’s account executive team.
- Work closely with the Director of Inside Sales and his team of sales development representatives to ensure smooth operations between the inside sales team and the mid-market sales team.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Enterprise Software sales, preferably in marketing software for e-commerce and retail companies
- Experience as a sales manager at a fast-growing company is preferred.
- Extremely comfortable in outside sales meetings and events
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset approach to managing your team and quota
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com