Director of Platform Sales – Location Intelligence Platform
Our client is a leading Location Intelligence (LI) technology company. They provide a mobile-first programmatic advertising platform that empowers mobile marketers to plan, execute, optimize, and analyze digital strategies targeting consumers on the go. Integrating all campaign phases under a single real-time platform and single license fee, our client’s campaigns drive greater efficiencies and scale. They do more in a millisecond than you can imagine to take the heavy-lifting out of mobile.
Our client is looking for experienced individual contributors with an interest and understanding of programmatic advertising to join their team in New York City. Sales Directors will manage the full sales lifecycle from identifying prospects through contract negotiations and activation. The sales-cycle includes client-facing discovery,proposal development, product demonstrations, and translation of client needs into strategic and tactical recommendations. The ideal candidate is an experienced adtech sales professional (Demand Side Platforms, Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platform) with exceptional business development skills. As a Sales Director he/she will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients. The position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy for key accounts
- Leading the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting through deal negotiation and closure
- Producing both short-term and long-term revenue results
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the company’s platform and related products/solutions
- Creating relationships with senior-level marketing executives using both inside and outside sales techniques
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of client needs and consultatively linking company offerings to client objectives
- Serving as a subject matter expert on marketplace trends, technologies, and developments
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, growing agency and advertiser networks, and representing our client at key industry bodies and events
- BA/BS; advanced degree is a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years digital advertising experience, mobile experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the online media business, underlying technology and research – thorough understanding of mobile RTB is preferred
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships
- Demonstrated track record of success reaching revenue goals and establishing relationships both internally and externally
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid analytical and consultative skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Leader with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, establish and execute strategies to convert opportunities into real business
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for programmatic media, demand or supply side, including strong working knowledge of data-driven display innovative Saas technology and online – media
- You never shy away from an opportunity to share best practices and insights with professionals in the industry.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org