Director of Strategic Partnerships – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging software company based in New York City, with offices in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan. The executive team has founded & grown successful startups and sold prior companies to leading technology companies like Twitter. In February 2018, they raised a $13M Series A led by Bain Capital Ventures to expand. They are looking for intelligent and highly motivated individuals who would want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing mobile technology company.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, the candidate will be responsible for running our client’s partnerships team with other sales and vendor channels. He/She will also coordinate cross-functionally with the marketing, the product, and the design team and help give feedback on product requirements. This is an outside sales role that involves travel and on-site meetings.
- Identifying and signing strategic partnerships with companies through the CRM and online marketing ecosystem
- Maintaining and scaling strategic partnerships to drive incremental sales by helping create marketing materials, training, and evangelizing at strategic partners.
- Coordinate and prioritize across the product, marketing and sales organization as these partnerships mature
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a strategic partnership, business development or outside sales role at a software company (Preferably from a company that provides digital marketing software / CRM software, such as email service providers or marketing clouds).
- Consistent performance and capable of exceeding quota
- Hard-working and persistent
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com