Director of US Sales, Proposal Mgt Software (sales tech) – NYC or Boston
Our client is a leader in Proposal management software They enable their clients to produce beautiful proposals for their clients with a seamless workflow-centric solution built around team collaboration. Beyond the presentation layer, their solution set incorporates detailed analytics of client interaction with the proposals and integrates their approval with embedded document sign-off. They are HQd internationally and are now looking to expand into the US targeting larger enterprises in b2b technology and services business (such as agencies, hospitality and event businesses, architects, construction firms etc).
To do this, our client is looking for an enterprise sales expert with a background in software/SaaS sales. They need a strategic negotiator who can work through multiple levels of approval including Sales, marketing finance and IT stakeholders to close a deal. they’re looking for someone who is eager for hard work, exceeds demanding targets, and has a passion for unrelenting prospecting to keep a pipeline full
As a Director of Enterprise Sales you will:
- Maintain a 12-month rolling pipeline of prospective clients. This will be done through strategic development, prospect planning and execution through all available channels.
- Exceed assigned quarterly/annual sales quotas and growth targets
- Develop your knowledge base to be able to credibly consult prospects on our client’s product and solutions as well as SaaS sales models.
- Work closely with our marketing team to communicate the correct brand message, strategize new ways of capturing customer leads, and develop content for all stages of sales cycle.
- Collaborate with the COO to plan an effective go-to market strategy that accurately represents the long term goals of the company ensuring and supporting strong in-market execution.
- Create a sales culture that is focused on the customer experience and encourages growth and development of each individual.
- Adopt, analyze, and track key metrics to improve revenue, identify trends and highlight issues in partner and customer needs.
- Representing the company at industry events to build a strong reputation and brand.
- 5-10+ years of proven successful sales capabilities in the Mid-Market and/or Enterprise segments, and even better if this includes direct experience building data-driven sales teams for these segments and determining optimal leadership
- Over 5 years of quota-carrying SaaS experience and history of achievement, including network of IT and business contacts within the Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
- Proven experience driving adoption of sales processes and key metrics
- A deep technical understanding of the products and solutions, as well as SaaS sales models
- Proven understanding of software operating systems, platforms and networks
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in presentations, influencing others, relationship building and sales closures
Please send your resume to info at glenborn dot com.es