Enterprise Account Executive – Content & Digital Presence Management
Our client is passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use their software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. They’re headquartered in NYC, and have been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
They are seeking an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to serve as an integral part of their company’s continued growth and market dominance. In this role you will be responsible for developing and closing business in new enterprise accounts. Success comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble, and who simply hates to lose.
- Leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Delivery of presentations and technical demonstrations
- Ability to develop strong champions
- Consistently build new pipeline
- 5+ years’ experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle
- Executive-level contacts in Enterprise Marketing Organizations preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org