Enterprise Account Executive – Culture Management Platform
Our client provides culture management software and services to help organizations measure, understand, and strengthen their company culture. Their software enable companies to collect ongoing employee feedback through research driven and customizable surveys; analyze employee responses and comments to track important culture metrics and surface actionable insights about their culture; and communicate results with their company and colleagues, and implement culture initiatives. Turn insight into positive culture change, our client’s platform was developed with the goal of giving every employee a voice and provide organizations the tools to listen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new relationships and inquires to our client
- Managing your own sales portfolio / pipeline, partner outreach, and deal negotiation, including identifying exciting new opportunities to pursue, with support from the company’s Business Development Representative & Marketing Strategist.
- Working with marketing and business development teams to ensure alignment with present customer base.
- Executing legal agreements / Negotiate contracts with new customers.
- Providing daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Preparing & presenting product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Participating in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business
- 8+ years direct b2b sales experience ideally with named accounts, background with SaaS a plus but not required
- Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders
- Track record of closing deals with an average ACV of 100k+
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate a book of new business through self-sourced referrals and networking
- Proficiency in tracking individual and team sales tracking metrics through various systems, SalesForce required, Sales Loft a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting.
- A passion for strengthening company cultures and helping people at organizations realize their greatness.
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; you are willing to get your hands dirty to make an impact at our client’s firm and other company cultures.
- Desire to contribute not just to customer experience, but to the company’s culture and company roadmap
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org