Enterprise Account Executive – Digital Marketing Intelligence Platform
Our client is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. Their platform provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
The company has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
They want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, which is why they need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact.
What makes our client’s Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- They love market intelligence! You have the opportunity to work with the world’s biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business.
- As part of their global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data – where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating new revenue, creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. You will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within North America’s largest Enterprises in the digital world.
On a typical day you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads – strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy and dedication. They are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org