Enterprise Account Executive – Personalized Mobile Messaging Platform (E-commerce and Retail)
Our client is a mobile messaging software company based in New York City, with offices in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan. The executive team has founded & grown successful startups and sold prior companies to leading technology companies like Twitter. In February 2018, they raised a $13M Series A led by Bain Capital Ventures to expand. They are looking for intelligent and highly motivated individuals who would want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing mobile technology company.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, the candidate will work closely with the VP of Sales and the CEO to identify, engage, and close new business from large customer accounts. He/She will also coordinate cross-functionally with the marketing, the product, and the design team and help give feedback on product requirements. This is an outside sales role that involves travel and onsite meetings.
- Developing target customers at the C-suite, VP, and Director level at large e-commerce and retail companies
- Work in a team along with your dedicated inside sales representative to schedule new business meetings
- Prepare, present, and close new business through on-site meetings, conferences, and other industry events
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as an outside salesperson from a software company that sells to retail and e-commerce companies
- Consistent performance and capable of exceeding quota
- Hard-working and persistent
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to various medical, dental and vision plans
- Free lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team off-sites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- Competitive compensation
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org