Enterprise Sales Account Executive – Competitive Intelligence Platform
Our client has built a world class competitive intelligence platform for online marketers and business analysts. With substantial funding, global reach and customer base, our client is experiencing exponential growth in the US market with their exceptional product.
Our client is seeking a Sales Account Executive who will be responsible for generating new revenue: cultivating long-term strategic partnerships and increasing market share. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales with the US’s largest online advertisers and researchers.
- Overall responsibility for sales, customer development, and opportunity planning.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities for key Direct Advertiser prospects.
- Manage on a regular basis pipeline development, account planning (TAS), forecasting, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and lead negotiation.
- An established network of contacts.
- High integrity, smarts and dedication – looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, leads, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates and Email Marketing.
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online (Platforms or Media) sales experience.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.