Enterprise Sales Director – Online Reputation Management
NOTE – this is a REMOTE sales position and any location in Southern California is possible. Our client is the leader in Online reputation management, operates in a red-hot space. What they sell is core to the digital marketing strategy of mid-market and Enterprise customers across industries. As the market and product leader in this space, they have generated explosive growth.
Their Silicon Valley DNA driven integrated platform is a generation ahead of competitors. That and being intensely connected with their clients allows them to maintain high retention rates. They have built a sales friendly culture and they run fast.
Commitment to their employees and their culture are key to a rewarding career track. Uncapped earning potential and strong equity is also a part of every Sales Manager’s package. They are looking for high energy and high impact individual contributors. They want TRUE HUNTERS that can prospect deeply from outreach to close. If you have successfully sold nascent disruptive technologies, contact us.
Skills and Experience:
- 6-10 years experience in SaaS or software sales
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment
- Proficiency in Salesforce (preferable)
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Motivated and comfortable working remotely in a home office
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship building skills
Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed
- Sell SaaS-based reputation management platform in your designated territory
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership
About our client
Ninety percent of buyers say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. A difference of one “star” in a rating leads to a 9 percent difference in revenue. Yet companies struggle to ensure that their reviews and ratings reflect the truth.
CMOs find themselves at the mercy of algorithms they don’t control on Google, Facebook and industry specific sites – where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
They have built and they deliver the industry-leading platform for large, multi-location enterprises.
Their fully intelligent platform helps their clients to:
* Monitor and manage review sites and social media
* Manage business listings
* Generate Surveys
* Generate more representative ratings and reviews
* Gain insights from big data to make operational changes
* Maximize customer retention and revenue
Our client is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that have backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
To apply please fill out the form below.