Enterprise Sales Executive – AI-powered technology brand reputation platform
Our client has developed an AI-powered software platform to help global leaders and stakeholders remove barriers to access and leverage accurate, unbiased information, so they can make decisions that shape commerce, the economy, policy, and society. Their platform was designed to combat information overload, fragmentation, and misinformation through the delivery of continuous, unbiased intelligence briefings and alerts on any topic or crisis, directly to leaders in near real-time. This role will focus on supporting existing customers, acquiring additional revenue streams from existing customers, as well as guiding new customers who can benefit from product offerings. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This position will focus on both enterprise customers and must be able to manage their time effectively to maintain minimum sales quotas and manage a pipeline of varying deal sizes, and is responsible for moving leads from the lead generation through the sales process, negotiating contracts and closing those deals. Responsibilities:
- Gain a thorough technical understanding of our client’s offerings
- Create and execute a territory sales plan to achieve sales quota
- Make cold introductions with prospects to develop leads
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify opportunities
- Manage the sales process from qualification through closing
- Assist with production planning and reporting by maintaining an accurate pipeline in the CRM
- Manage new client onboarding process and hand off to the Account Management team
- Assist with the creation of tradeshow plans and attend tradeshows
- A minimum of 3 years of on-quota, SaaS software, or agency sales experience with a history of consistent quota over achievement versus peers
- Experience selling to large, complex organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others both within the company and externally.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and create custom proposals based on specific customer needs
- Ability to negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as the ability to succeed in- working independently
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience working in a direct partnership model with lead generation team
- Experience managing activities, goals, and objectives for lead generation team members
- Experience with sales or marketing automation software
- Experience selling into the corporate communications function
- Experience with complex sales with multiple buyers
- Experience with C-level, VP, and Director-level sales
To Apply: Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org