General Manager – Personalized Advertising
Our client is launching a division specifically focused on personalized advertising across Cable and OTT broadcasters. This is one of four divisions focused on the commercialization of the Video Virtualization Engine.
Our client can personalize advertisements to the individual level on a cable and OTT with its current technology.
Our client is seeking a senior executive to lead the Personalized Advertising Division.
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of the cable advertising market and technologies that support it.
- This will include:
- broadcast workflow technologies
- ad serving technologies
- revenue models
- analysis and reporting of viewing behaviors.
- Has led and won pitches for large scale deployments
- A thorough understanding of the ad tech and workflow management software and direct relationships with some of the major software vendors and managed service providers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the market segmentation.
- Software focused.
- Able to write and deliver the go to market plan.
- Proven history of building cross functional teams, including product management, deployment, client management and sales.
- Entrepreneurial flair with a self-starting approach.
- US or Europe focused.
- This role is commercially focused (i.e., compensation will be based on sales performance).
About our client
Our Client is a developer of disruptive video technology. Headquartered in Australia, with operations in the US and Europe, it seeks to apply its lead product — the Video Virtualization Engine — throughout the global digital video value chain to cut costs and boost revenues for enterprise customers.
The patented technology manages video files in a unique way that transforms many aspects of video content management and broadcasting. It does this by indexing and managing the data within the video file and broadcasting virtual files.
Although potentially applicable throughout the digital video value chain, our client is currently pursuing four multibillion-dollar industry segments.
The technology is patented and ready for market.