Head of Marketing – Big Data platform (infrastructure risk & resliency)
Our client’s mission is to make communities more resilient. They do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. They are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data nerds who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in their communities.
They are searching for a creative, empathetic B2B storyteller that is comfortable translating complicated technology into cohesive and powerful messaging that reaches the target audience, drives brand value and prompts a call to action. You will help our client build and expand their brand to a broad audience that includes prospects, clients, media and the world. As the Director of Marketing & Communications, you’ll lead the creation and execution of integrated marketing programs across a variety of channels including PR, email, events, social media, and web.
- Create and execute quarterly and annual integrated marketing plans in support of company brand, growth and engagement objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day PR efforts including: messaging, press materials (releases, pitches, briefing, etc.), media relations (proactive pitching, reactive handling and issue management), awards and speaking program, and identifying and developing new reporter relationships across tech, urban development, business, and other relevant beats.
- Collaborate closely with product/product marketing, sales, engineering and other teams to develop creative marketing campaigns that drive action.
- Determine, monitor and report on marketing performance measures, ensuring our client’s continual improvement of ROI of marketing spend and programs.
- Define and manage the marketing budget, which includes spend across events, sponsorships, creative production, consultants and other vendors.
- Serve as the content owner for company website, social media channels, and recruiting platforms.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing and communications experience, specifically targeting enterprise B2B accounts
- Demonstrated experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications campaigns across PR, email, events, and web
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product organizations
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Able to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Skilled in operating at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org