Market Intelligence Consultant – Digital Marketing Intelligence Platform
Our client is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. Their platform provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
They want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, which is why they need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact.
What makes the Market Intelligence Consultants team awesome?
- They love market intelligence! You have the opportunity to work with the world’s biggest brands and tackle their biggest digital challenges and goals to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of their global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of the marketing Intelligence industry – where our client transform companies decision making by operationalizing Market Intelligence Data into their day to day
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
As a Market Intelligence Consultant you will:
- Partner with some of the biggest brands in the world on their digital marketing and business data driven strategies
- Be in charge of product value understanding by the customer
- Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead and present a long-term Market Intelligence Strategy for new and existing customers
- Meet regularly with clients helping them with reaching Market Intelligence goals and KPIs
- Generate customer’s Competitive and Industry insights to tackle digital challenges through our client’s solution
- Consult customer on how to win their market
- Work with account team on product adoption and commercial targets
- Maximize product implementation and engagement across multiple users and teams
- Identify and effectively utilize the reapplication approach within your book of business , share and reapply with colleagues as appropriate
- Run end to end analysis and generate significant insights to support client growth
- Connect between our customers business strategy, Market Intelligence Insights, business decisions and bottom line results Advocate the voice of the customer internally within product, success and sales teams
- Drive product usage by customers in accordance with their Marketing Intelligence needs
There are 3 different specialities within the Marketing Intelligence Consultant Team, so if you have a specific skill set in one of the below, then this role is for you
Background in Digital Marketing
- In depth experience of digital marketing (seo/ppc/media buying roles)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting roles using digital marketing solutions.
Background as Research/Analyst
- Experience consulting customer on how to win their market understand trends and market share
- In depth experience of investing world or as Business Analyst (VC, PE, Reach Analyst )
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst or researcher
Background in Sales Solutions
- In depth experience and knowledge in sales and marketing technologies and tools, including Salesforce, Marketo etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Ops / Marketing Ops with demonstrable experience of creating and driving B2B sales processes.
- Experience in driving and leading lead generation, enrichment and qualification processes in significant global operations
- Deep knowledge in B2B demand gen & sales process & technologies, coupled with passion for increasing productivity by applying advanced technology and automation
- In depth understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in advising to organizations at enterprise or mid-market sizes
- Proven ability to engage with senior leadership and executives
- Analytical, commercial and process-oriented mindset
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to discover and generate insights
- Ability to influence through persuasion, and consensus building with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player able to effectively partner and influence with colleagues and business partners across the company
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org