Regional Sales Manager – Parking Analytics
Our client provides data analytics and business intelligence software for municipalities, real estate owners, and parking operators. Their application provides access to various parking data. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is a team of data scientists, PhDs, engineers, and business professionals who set out on a journey to bring cutting edge solutions to the parking world. Frustrated by the stagnation of data analytics and yield management technologies in parking, our client’s team is working to make the lives of parking professionals and parkers easier by bringing innovation to a $100 billion global industry.
Reporting to the VP Sales, Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) will be part of a dynamic team that is selling the world’s premier, SaaS-based, parking data and management system. RSM’s will be responsible for developing and driving their territory’s sales strategy, identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business on a monthly/quarterly basis – all in order to meet or exceed their annual sales quota. RSM’s will sell our client’s complete range of products and services. Ideal candidates will have the ability to consult with customers, identify requirements, present technical information in easily understood terms, demo the solution and develop quality revenue relationships that meet/exceed customer needs. This is an outside sales role for which we are hiring RSM’s to cover areas which may be remote from the company’s San Francisco, CA location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consistent, on-plan quota achievement
- Skilled prospecting, deal qualification, pipeline management, deal close and transition to customer service
- Development of territory sales strategy
- Development of new revenue with little to no recurring revenue responsibility
- Fostering highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
- Ongoing product and market education and training
- Professional interaction with senior staff at customer prospects
- Professional interaction with other team members
- Must have been a top performer in previous/current Sales role.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience selling SaaS or DaaS
- Have a college or university equivalent degree
- Bachelor of Science or Technical background preferred
- MBA or MS preferred
Unlike many start-up opportunities, our client has:
- An existing market, ripe for disruption
- Market momentum with multiple marquis customers
- Currently no comparable direct competition
- Strong VC backing and management team
- Industry leading compensation and benefit package (this isn’t a hollow promise)
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org