Regional Vice President Sales, East Coast – UX Insights Platform
Our client’s mission is to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, they developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
Our client loves having a close relationship with their customers, such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 they have had 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate their international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia the company has a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, and a very exciting vision and culture!
The Regional VP, Sales of the East Coast will be responsible for building and coaching our client’s East Coast sales team, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success within the region. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success building, coaching and developing over-achieving enterprise sales teams within a SaaS environment. He/she will provide motivational leadership to drive team engagement and promote a culture of strategic, solutions-focused selling. This newly-created role is based in their New York office and reports to the VP of Sales for the Americas.
- Hire, coach and train new business sales team to deliver regional new business targets.
- Hands-on responsibility for building pipeline, nurturing and closing deals.
- Hire, coach and retain a best-in-class team that delivers results, is incredibly engaged and results-driven, and will overachieve regional sales objectives.
- Provide clear and motivational leadership around culture, operations, inspiration and accountability. Ensure everyone understands what is expected, and that both internal and external messaging is aligned.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and process in the region in line with the company’s global sales strategy.
- Proactively deliver detailed and accurate sales forecasting to senior leadership
- Deep knowledge of a complex sales process, preferably with 5+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- 10+ years direct sales experience
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within enterprise and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel required
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com