Sales Director – Contract Review Automation Platform
Our client is a venture-backed fast-growing startup revolutionizing the legal world through innovative technology. The company’s award-winning AI solution helps customers automate the more repetitive aspects of legal work and love legal again. They are proud to be building the next great Israeli company and are looking for the best and brightest to join their journey.
The company is hiring for a high-performing Sales Representative with experience selling technology, preferably SaaS. Must love the thrill of the close, yet also be conscientious about proper product-client fit. Need to be able to guide qualified, interested leads through the sales cycle and convert them into clients. Listen to future clients and are passionate about helping internal teams innovate through sharing what you learn.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting/Exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Using and maintaining SFDC for CRM and pipeline management
- Educating prospects about legal tech
- Recognizing when to bring other team members into a conversation
- Proactively follow developments in Legal Tech
- Knowledge sharing of prospect feedback and market needs cross-departmentally
- 5 years minimum of sales experience, with consistent achievement of sales goals.
- Consistently exceeding OTE.
- Understanding of and ability to apply sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Salesforce experience
- Drive: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s you who are going to
- Eagerness to learn; seeking out help and putting it to good use
- SaaS Background is a plus
- Experience working in the legal space is a plus
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org