Sales Director – Cross Device Customer Data Platform
Our client is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls.
Our client is looking for proven sales pros to join their growing team in New York. The Sales Director is responsible for driving revenue by managing the sales process from start to finish, including: prospecting, identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers, product demonstrations, contract negotiations and closure of deals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-oriented, forward thinking sales person who is passionate and committed to team success.
As Sales Director, the focus will be on educating the market and guiding stakeholders to understand the value of the product. The Sales Director will:
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation, and contract closing process for new business opportunities within your target accounts
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history
- Translate customer conversations into feedback for the product team
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Able to create and nurture client relationships.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment, charting new territory in the multi-screen ecosystem.
- Comfortable speaking about technical subjects, whether in front of a CTO, a product manager, or a software engineer.
- Have demonstrated the ability to run extensive, complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders within an enterprise, selling directly to a CMO or CTO.
- Have experience with sales cycles in the mobile, data, marketing, and SaaS ecosystems and have consistently overachieved sales goals.
- You have a hunter mentality and just love to compete.