Sales Director – Legal Spend Analytics / Optimization
Our client is a fast growing VC-backed tech startup making a big dent in the legal world. They use AI to analyze legal bills and help large companies control external counsel spend and empower them to move to fixed fee arrangements.
They already have a number of high-profile customers in the Fortune 500 which is growing quickly and are looking for an ambitious and talented Director of Sales to drive their growth.
As a Director of Sales you will have previous experience in meeting and exceeding sales quota targets in the enterprise software or the legal industry. As an early member of the sales team, you will be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness are essential. You will work closely with marketing and business development reps to identify new opportunities and ensure you have everything necessary to educate prospects and get deals over the line.
You will work with these opportunities closely to ensure they get across, achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
- Work closely with business development reps to identify new opportunities and ensure pipeline is sufficient to make targets
- Build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Engage with senior stakeholders in target accounts via phone, email and in person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position the company’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around our client’s solution
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Report on sales activities, results and customer feedback to senior management
- Work with the customer success team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Willing to travel as necessary
- 5+ years experience closing enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Perfect presentation skills both digitally and in-person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude to learn our client’s solutions quickly
- Ability to understand, navigate and build relationships through complex enterprise environments
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams in sales, customer success and marketing to succeed
- Passionate – you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Competitive – you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Organized – you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Closer – you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
Nice to have:
SAAS sales experience
Legal-tech/legal industry domain expertise
Our Client has offices in Europe and the US – this role will be based at their New York offices in midtown Manhattan.
Please fill out the form below