Sales Director – Mobile Marketing Automation Platform
Our client is a pioneer in the mobile engagement marketing space that offers a single, integrated platform for driving mobile engagement and monetization within mobile apps, combining class-leading analytics, segmentation, AB testing and in-app messaging in a unified application that allows marketing managers to continually test their applications by tracking user behavior, targeting specific user segments, tuning in-app elements, and talking to users via in-app messages. They have delivered ROI for some of the world’s leading app developers and publishers, and are currently recruiting for the role of Sales Director in New York.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for our client’s entire suite of solutions.
- Be responsible for the appropriate use of communication and sales systems and processes within company to ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting, contract review and sales forecasting based on company accepted policies and methodology.
- Achieve quarterly sales quota for assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Sell our client’s vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Position the company in the market against any potential competitors
- Work with Pre-Sales Engineers to ensure technical requirements of prospective clients are met.
- Provide customer, industry and market information on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate and work with extended team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed a quarterly and annual sales quota by managing and leveraging key strategic partnerships, expanding and managing sales with established customers, and driving sales with new customers.
- Drive revenue in key verticals, which include: Telecom and Wireless; Media and Entertainment; Travel and Hospitality; and Marketplaces
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations that identify and address customer key business issues and highlight proposed solutions
- Develop and maintain sales plans, detailing activities that will drive revenue, including prospecting, account strategy, forecasting and pipeline management
- Travel required
- Manage commercial activity within a defined territory – direct sales activity and allocation of presales resources and marketing effort.
- Prepare business proposals and license agreements for customers
- Qualify clients prior to allocation of presales resources for evaluation.
- Be responsible for accurate forecasting and reporting of pipeline and all sales related sales activity to the VP Sales/CEO and for cash collection and revenue recognition, in conjunction with Finance.
- Ensure that all information on customer contact is captured through “salesforce.com” in order to ensure effective coordination of effort between Senior Management, Sales and Corporate Development.
- Effectively manage operational expenditures within forecasted limits.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess exceptional track record selling high-end enterprise software products and solutions to large, Fortune 500 type accounts and senior level executives. Accustomed to six figure plus deal sizes and six month plus sales cycle
- Success selling enterprise class products and solutions primarily marketed and sold to non-IT functions within an organization: Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support functions highly desired. Preferred experience with B2B SaaS products and solutions. Direct knowledge of marketing automation, analytics and mobile development products is a plus
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year through a combination of new customers and large account management. Demonstrated success mining and growing sales over time within a customer organization
- Successfully sold directly and effectively leveraged strategic partners
- Proficient in all areas of the sales cycle including prospecting, initial discovery, presentation, demonstration, and closing
- Adept at developing strategic sales plans with reliable revenue forecasting and metrics
- Exceptional written, verbal and sales presentation skills. Possesses superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong skills collaborating and interacting with cross-functional teams focused on the enterprise
- Has operated successfully in both large organizations and emerging growth companies. Has successfully operated in a fast-paced corporate environment. More entrepreneurial and fast moving
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Core Competencies for all Successful Employees:
- Focus on Results: Show a clear ability to focus clearly on results. Effectively monitor team progress, make changes when necessary and assist the team to deliver the required results.
- Commercial Awareness: Couple a deep understanding of the market, understand and apply commercial principles in a broad manner. Proactively seek new information on business trends and developments.
- Influencing and Winning Commitment: Demonstrate a clear ability to win commitment and influence people. Have the capacity to work well with other areas of the company to leverage your knowledge and resources for the benefit of customers and the business.
- Action Orientation/Results: Deal effectively with setbacks. Set goals for success. Display urgency and enthusiasm. Proactive in approach to work.
- Technical Skills: Demonstrate solid knowledge of relevant areas of expertise. Have sufficient knowledge to be able to meet and exceed customer needs and to effectively work with technical resources (sales, product and support engineers).
- Quality / Customer Focus: Show a clear commitment to success through meeting the customer need, based on a strong belief in and commitment to quality.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org