Channel/Partnerships Director – Mobile Marketing Data flows
Our Client is looking for a Business Development Director to join their Partnerships & BD team in New York or San Francisco. The BD team is tasked with building, managing and expanding the premiere ecosystem for mobile-first businesses to connect customer data with the best-of-breed marketing, analytics and data services powering the App Economy. You will work with key stakeholders from our partner’s Sales, Marketing, and Client Services teams to develop net new joint pipeline, create positive influence on opportunities in pipeline and drive the adoption of integrations.
The successful candidate must have the unique ability to engage with, communicate value to, and secure commitment from different roles within an organization, ranging from partner sales executives, marketing VPs, product managers, customer success directors to CEOs. The candidate should be an exceptional negotiator who establishes credibility through industry expertise, technical competencies, and relationships.
- Own go-to-market with top technology partners through shared vision, goals and metrics
- Create joint marketing / demand generation opportunities and own program execution cross-functionally with Partner Organizations
- Develop net new sales pipeline through partner referrals
- Secure key stakeholder endorsement to drive partner influence
- Educate and enable partner sales, marketing and customer success teams as SME on partner businesses
- Champion adoption of Integrated Partner solutions within customer base
- 4-6 years experience in SaaS Platforms with an emphasis on Mobile, Marketing Automation or CRM
- Proven performance in driving growth in a marketing, sales or BD role as an individual contributor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with superior presentation skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional execution of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic, consultative approach to achieving agreement and influencing decisions
- Ability to understand technical details conceptually and collaborate with all functions of the org
About The firm
Founded in 2013, our client is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the firm platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. The firm has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco.