Sales Director – UX Insights Platform
Our client is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, they developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
Our client loves having a close relationship with their customers, such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 they have had 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate their international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia the company has a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, and a very exciting vision and culture!
This is an individual contributor role responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from new business through value selling in your respective territory. If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for our client through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of our client’s solution throughout the adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness towards our client’s solution within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Initiate, negotiate, and close new contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the team (Solutions Consultants, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 5+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant SaaS sales experience selling to digital marketers
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel required
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org