Sales Executive – Digital Marketing
Our Client is a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency headquartered in
El Segundo, California, with offices in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, San Francisco and New York. Named one of the Best Places to Work in the U.S. by Ad Age two years running, the company and its 300-plus employees have helped hundreds of clients – from startups to Fortune 500 companies – grow their businesses online with holistic digital marketing strategies. Through paid media, search engine optimization and content marketing, the agency has propelled industry leaders including Toyota, Marriott, Bayer HealthCare, Verizon, Greystar, Sungard, J.D. Power, Billabong and many others into dominating the online commerce space.
The world is flat, and the career opportunities that used to only reside in spots like NYC and Silicon Valley are emerging in the unlikeliest of places. The fastest growing of which is in Melville, NY. An opportunity like this which historically was a painful commute away is now a “car-ride reality”. Our client is continuing to build the East Coast Sales team with people who bring grit and hustle for the fight, bring humility to learn in this ever-evolving area of expertise, and who value the chance to carve out a new path vs. follow the old.
You will report into the company’s VP of Sales who is located in Melville. This role gives you the chance to join at center-stage and be part of the rapid growth they are seeing across leading brands and digital teams.
- Working with leading brands to identify, scope and build the right mix of digital marketing strategy
- Creating new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Working closely with prospective clients to understand their digital marketing objectives and create the appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Presenting custom digital marketing strategies to executives and large teams
- Consistently winning new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expanding and maintaining existing client relationships
- Attending trade shows and networking events
- Adapting to the demands of the sales role and dynamic digital landscape
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 7+ years selling in the Digital Marketing Agency landscape or selling SaaS and/or B2B solutions with a focus on digital marketing channels
- Very strong prospecting skills with a commitment to consistent daily selling behaviors
- A strong network in the North East and in Digital Marketing professional circles
- Consultative selling experience. (We learn where we can help before we ever try to sell)
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to “Quarterback” multiple stakeholders (Internal/External) in a sales and strategy process
- High-energy, strong work ethic, good sense of humor. Humility is critical!
- Strong marketing and technical acumen
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org