Sales Representative – Contract Review Automation
Our client is hiring a high-performing Sales Representative with experience selling technology, preferably SaaS. Must love the thrill of the close, yet also be conscientious about proper product-client fit. Need to be able to guide qualified, interested leads through the sales cycle and convert them into clients. You listen to their future clients and are passionate about helping internal teams innovate through sharing what you learn.
Key responsibilities include:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting/Exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Using and maintaining SFDC for CRM and pipeline management
- Educating prospects about legal tech
- Recognizing when to bring other team members into a conversation
- Proactively follow developments in Legal Tech
- Knowledge sharing of prospect feedback and market needs cross-departmentally
- 3+ years of sales experience, with consistent achievement of sales goals.
- Consistently exceeding OTE.
- Understanding of and ability to apply sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Drive: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eagerness to learn; you seek out help and put it to good use
- SaaS Background a plus
- Experience working in the legal space a plus
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com