Senior Account Executive – Conversion-Focused Payments Platform (retail/ecomm)
Our client transforms pricing in e-commerce: The $1,000 couch you’re looking at might become $50/month. The company partners with merchants to offer end consumers the ability to pay over time with clear, transparent terms and fair rates. Their B2B2C model aligns our client’s goals with their merchants’ goals, and they are a leader in organizational customer centricity and service. They have a powerful, flexible merchant API that can seamlessly integrate financing anywhere in the e-commerce experience.
The Senior Account Executive position is an essential, strategic component of our client’s Sales team. The AE will be responsible for driving new merchant partnerships from prospecting to close.
Things you’ll do:
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in a defined territory or vertical
- Review and understand client needs for financing. Craft consultative solutions to meet client goals
- Develop and succeed against a detailed territory plan
- Drive new business via new lead development
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate our client’s solutions, value proposition and competitive advantages
- Possesses strong technology skills with the ability to give credible technical demonstrations along with product, marketing, and account management colleagues.
- Travel 2 – 4 times/month.
- Close six and seven-figure deals. Work autonomously to close deals.
- Contribute to the company’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction
- Have or develop keen understanding of e-commerce landscape, tools, technologies and optimization strategies
- Existing executive level relationships within the e-commerce/retail/marketing field a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of selling experience
- Proven experience selling into clients consultatively, managing 3-6 month, complex sales cycles
- Experience partnering with e-commerce merchants. Strong knowledge and interest in retail, e-commerce, technology and start-ups
- Comfortable working in a small company culture, and comfortable creating processes on the fly
- Excellent communication skills, a thirst for knowledge and highly detail oriented
- Desire to take on greater responsibility and contribute to our client’s overall goals
- Driven to succeed, exceed goals and be able to work both independently and with the team to build your book of business
What you get:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Company and team volunteer days
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and 401k plan
- Snacks, Drinks and more Snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Company events and awesome culture
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org