Senior Account Executive – Online Video Platform (SaaS)
Our client is the largest, and fastest growing, independent online video platform in the market today. They provide a popular suite of software products that enable over 2 million publishers to deliver and monetize their content on any device. The company’s flagship product is currently the most widely used video player in the world and is used in over nine billion streams each month. They recently finalized a 16.72€ million round of series C financing to continue this upward momentum and invest in products that are changing the online video landscape.
The company is building a strategic sales force that will bring their online video solutions to the world’s largest, most strategic media publishers, agencies, brands and content creators across all territories. They are looking for senior salespeople who have managed complex sales processes and relationships with large customers both in the US and abroad, and understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
This role will play a major role in winning a substantial part of the online video publisher market share and is an opportunity to sell to some of the biggest companies in the world and actively work to discover their willingness to partner with a growing software company, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize our client’s brand.
In this role:
- You will lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- You will conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- You will maintain a high level of relevant product and industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives and stakeholders
- You will accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions
- Work with pre-sales, product, and technical staff where required to address customer needs
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation and other demand generation methods.
- Align with Product and Product Marketing to provide higher value services to customers as well as the Go2Market strategy
- You will provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales, and improve our client’s brand and reputation and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities
- Identify sales support requirements and work to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 5-7+ years of NMRR SaaS Sales Experience with medium and large enterprise customers
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with 83.59€K+ deal sizes and 0.84€M+ annual revenue
- 2+ years experience selling Online Video Product
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- Must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to the company’s growth, lead by example and consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process and sales success.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org