Senior Account Manager – Web Measurement and Online Competitive Intelligence
With a wealth of data that uncovers the pulse of the internet, our client is a global leader in Web Measurement & Online Competitive Intelligence. Their website analytic tools are used in leading publications (including Bloomberg, Businessweek, TechCrunch and AdWeek) to help publishers, marketers and analysts benchmark performance against competitors.
Our client is looking for a passionate Sales Account Manager for their New York City office, who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of their existing customers. The right person will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives as well as continually looking for opportunities to upsell and cross sell their portfolio of products. Having a keen understanding of how competitive data can be used to formulate marketing and new business strategies and be able to solve problems and provide insights in a timely fashion is a must.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Continually demonstrate ROI and product value through consultative insights
- Exceed targets, while building relationships
- A sound knowledge of e commerce strategy, in a wide range of verticals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- 3 years plus sales account management experience
- Degree required