Senior Director of Enterprise Sales – Mobile DSP / Data as a service
Our client is a pioneer of real-time, mindset and context aware mobile advertising technology. Having gained significant traction at the forefront of the exploding field of programmatic media buying, their platform is raising the bar for advertisers by providing location data that enables them to target ads to specific mobile audiences. Our clients patent-pending targeting technology focuses on helping advertisers figure out the right audience, context and timing for different campaigns.
- Our client is looking for a successful and motivated Senior Director of Enterprise Sales to drive revenue and grow the company’s client base.
- A high level individual contributor who will manage the full sales lifecycle from the initial outreach through the signing of the contract.
- The lifecycle will include client-facing information discovery, proposal development, technical product demonstrations, and translation of client needs into strategic and tactical recommendations.
- The ideal candidate is highly qualified and experienced ad tech sales professional (Demand Side Platforms, Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platform ) with exceptional business development skills.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients.
- The position reports into the COO & CRO.
- This is an opportunity to shape the building of the entire revenue side of a fast growing and original technology business.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy for key accounts.
- Leading the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting through deal negotiation and closure.
- Producing both short-term and long-term revenue results.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the company’s platform and related products/solutions.
- Creating relationships with senior-level marketing executives using both inside and outside sales techniques.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of client needs and consultatively linking company offerings to client objectives.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on marketplace trends, technologies, and developments.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, growing agency and advertiser networks, and representing the company, at key industry bodies and events.
- BA/BS; advanced degree is a plus
- At least 5 years of demonstrable success exceeding set sales quotas, ideally in enterprise SaaS
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research – Lumascape and solid contacts within that Lumascape. Thorough understanding and background with mobile rtb is preferred.
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships. Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
- Be a leader with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, put in place and execute correct strategies to convert the opportunity into real business.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.