Senior Enterprise Account Executive – Online Video Software (SaaS)
Our client offers a world class experience for publishers using video to interact with the world. As a venture-funded, US-based online video software company, their flagship product is deployed on over 2 million websites and streams billions of videos each month. Started under 8 years ago, today the company’s customers span the globe across 193 countries and range from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers.
Our client is looking to add a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to their sales team that is talented, aggressive, with high energy and can apply their skills, relationships and experience to drive growth in the New York Sales team. They are looking for a strong communicator with a desire and drive to succeed in a rapidly growing and innovative environment. They value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. Our client demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
- Meet and exceed opportunity quota through existing relationships, video, Ad and Publisher expertise as well as phone and email prospecting
- Confidently convey the client’s value proposition and be able to react to competitive questions, RFIs, RFPs and FAQ’s.
- Lead opportunity qualification from existing relationships, outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- 5+ years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Passionate about new technology and emerging trends and standards.
- Experience in Digital Video, SVOD, AVOD, OVP and OTT is a plus
- Experience in media technology, publishers and/or video industry
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success
- Proven Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Comfortable analyzing sales data and utilizing sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Proven experience partnering with marketing team to convert inbound leads to paying customers
- You have a solid sales foundation built through rigorous sales training
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have high ethical standards, high level of integrity and are self-motivated
Please send your resume to email@example.com