Senior Partner Manager – Payment Systems and eCommerce Solutions
Our client delivers the only fully integrated cloud Identity Management, CRM, and eCommerce platform, eSuite, designed for the media and entertainment industry. Founded in 2000, with offices throughout Europe, U.S., South America, and Australia, Our client has an impressive track record of helping companies create successful business models.
Our client has an excellent opportunity to work within the Partner Management environment. Responsible for strategically acquiring, managing, developing and growing partner relationships. This is a fast paced role within a professional, well established and successful sales and marketing team.
- Develop a strategic management plan for each partner account in your allocated portfolio.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with all partners allocated to your portfolio. Ensure that a full matrix of relationship structures are developed in the chosen CRM platform within each account to include key contacts in the Executive, Procurement, IT, Operations, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Ensure the retention of all partners allocated to your portfolio.
- Take full ownership of any situation arising at a partner within your respective portfolio and follow it through to completion.
- As part of the partner account management plan for each partner, include a bi-annual eSuite service review to be developed in conjunction with business analysts or product manager to include industry and service related benchmarks as well as strategic analytical reports that identify opportunities to optimize the performance of the solution resold or subscribed to by your partners.
- Execute partner training sessions to educate on tools and build awareness of services.
- Obtain Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Surveys once per calendar year from two separate contacts per client.
- Run and/or contribute to a monthly Webinar for all partners.
- Record all partner engagements on the chosen CRM platform, whether telephonically, electronically or in person. Ensure that all partner contact details on the CRM platform are continuously kept up to date.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets as set and agreed in your bi-annual partner management plan.
- Continuously look for upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the base of existing partners allocated to you.
- Refer all new business development opportunities to the Sales VP that is responsible for the specific vertical/territory.
- Ensure that every partner has been presented with the full suite of services offered.
- Attend all training offered by the company and ensure that he/she has been trained on every service available.
- Ensure that you receive regular refresher training to ensure that you remain up-to-date on all the latest developments within the suite of services as well as any new services launched by the company.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- To constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
- To ensure that the company internal / external customer care & equal opportunity policies are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience engaging, onboarding and managing partners.
- Hard worker, motivated, enthusiastic and target driven.
- Team work in a sales orientated environment.
- The confidence to present to senior business stakeholders within client organisations.
- Time management, constant communication, problem solving and strategic planning.
- Strong commitment to CRM administration.
- Courteous, professional, well presented and persistent.
- Multitasking and prioritising.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Knowledge / understanding of CRM and eCommerce payment solutions.
- Knowledge / understanding of the media and entertainment industry.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office SharePoint.