Senior Solutions Consultant – UX Insights Platform
Our client is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences. To do this, they developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey through insights from advanced UX analytics (think site and mobile heatmaps, session replay etc)..
Clients include Avis, North Face, Best Western and Walmart. They have received over $60m total in funding ($42m most recently in January of this year) and have experienced over 150% YOY growth.
They have an international team spread across 4 main offices and a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, and a very exciting vision.
As a Solutions Consultant you’ll be the technical expert in a client-facing sales capacity, supporting a team of senior sales executives, who are responsible for driving new revenue growth by delivering meaningful value to new customers. Working directly with enterprise customers you will be the technical subject matter expert on helping customers improving their user experience. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize our client’s differentiators. During the sales cycle, you will lead proof of concepts, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed customer technical and business requirement. You may also be asked to lead webinars, speak at conferences, to interface with product team with feedback and suggestion, and create public-facing training content.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients drive business growth through strong technical alignment and integration of the platform.
- Partner with sales executives in building business cases for customer and drive new revenue growth
- Help in researching and developing new products based on customer and general market needs
The requirements include:
- 5 plus years experience working as a technical solutions engineer / consultant engaging enterprise clients, with a proven track record of success supporting senior sales teams
- Experience analyzing sites using products such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or some other UX platform
- Strong knowledge of user experience and analytics
- Deep technical expertise around web, ecommerce and analytics platforms
- Experience aligning technical SaaS solutions to the business cases of enterprise customers
- Experienced in value and challenger sales methodologies
- Clear, concise and solution focused in both written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, pragmatic and able to prioritize effort on highest-impact areas
- Proactive in going above and beyond individual and team expectations
- Ready to travel up to 25 – 50%
Additional nice-to have-attributes:
- History of working at start-ups or in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Programming experience and strong technical ability
Please email email@example.com with your resume