Solution Engineer – Autonomous Analytics AI platform
Our client uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies and continuously forecasts future values. Our client’s alerts operate in real time and provides context – correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with people, then this job is for you. You’ll find that your colleagues within the company embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have travelled.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our North America Sales organization. You will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast our Client’s platform with competing traditional monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions shine during the evaluation process leading to a positive buying decision.
This full-time position will be based in the Western United States.
- Support the sales team in identifying, communicating and quantifying our client’s value proposition to prospective customers
- Interact with potential customers in their evaluation of our client by addressing their most technical questions throughout the sales cycle
- Manage the Proof Of Concept process beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs) through implementation and presentation POC results
- Present demonstrations and tailor technical presentations of our client’s capabilities that are relevant to the prospect’s needs
- Facilitate the handoff between Sales and Customer Success prior to implementation
- Write and maintain scripts and other software artifacts necessary for POC execution (bash/python/ruby/java) on Linux/Unix environments
- Proficient in technical and business requirements discovery
- Analytical ability to read data/graphs and draw conclusions
- Great customer facing capabilities
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- At least 3 years experience with one of the languages: python/ruby/java
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Knowledge in machine learning is helpful
|Solution Engineer||Senior Solution Engineer||Enterprise Solution Engineer|
|Years of Experience||2 – 5 years of experience||5+ years of experience||10+ years of experience|
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com