Sr. Account Executive – Retail focused AI-based messaging Platform
Our client serves a conversational AI platform for retailers, sports venues, attractions, and live events. The platform powers chatbots, voice experiences, messaging apps and website forums to provide an answer to all customer questions in real time. Imagine all the best qualities and knowledge across your organization wrapped up in one digital presence that can immediately learn new things and always provides back the perfect answer to any question. The result is increased online and on-premise sales, a better customer experience, deeper personalization, and higher NPS.
Our client has a new product offering (still chat based) that is explicitly focused on retailers and manufacturers around detailed product Q&A. They are looking for a specialist senior enterprise seller to target retailers (and eventually manufacturers) .
The Account Executive is responsible for the Enterprise and Retail verticals in delivering a steady stream of new business and flagship logos to the organization. The ideal candidate should be adept at fostering relationships, being able to comfortably present our client’s technology and its use cases, navigating complex organizations, uncovering decision makers, identifying compelling events and finally, guiding our prospects from first meeting to close. The company would like to hear from candidates who are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of selling great technology. This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing (10x customer growth in 2 years), fast-paced organization with stellar technology and awesome lean & mighty team.
Our client respects that their team finds peak creative energy in a variety of environments. Each employee chooses their favorite tools to get the job done. The company has comfortable office workspaces, spacious common areas, and lounge chairs with excellent views of the city for those moments when a change of scenery is in order. There’s also plenty of coffee, tea, and beer on tap. They offer competitive compensation with stock options, commission, and comprehensive benefits, including 401K.
- Identify companies and people who meet our client’s ideal customer profile – major domestic retailers, malls, and brands domestically. Any and all means should be explored and used – cold calling, LinkedIn, networking, email campaigns, etc.
- Source pipeline via direct outreach based on an existing database as well as researched leads.
- Perform deep-dive discovery calls with prospects to build rapport and identify pain points that the company can help support and solve.
- Efficiently qualify prospects and close deals within the 5 customer touch points.
- Independently manage a fully transparent sales process and accurately report status and next steps at each stage through Salesforce and team status meetings.
- BS/BA and at least 5+ years experience selling technology solutions, chatbot/messaging services, API, CRM, ERP, or other SaaS Enterprise solutions.
- This is a unique hunt-and-kill position and there is no SDR/BDR team for support so the candidate needs to be able to create and close leads with his/her own prospecting efforts.
- Experience in building a pipeline with qualifying and identifying deals that can be closed.
- Results-driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients. Especially comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help an early-stage company grow; ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Well organized, go-getter mentality; energized by challenges and is relentless in approach
- Enterprise and Retail experience required.
- Retail e-commerce software experience a plus.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org