Strategic Account Executive – Online Video Platform (SaaS)
Our client is a venture-funded, US-based online video software company, their flagship product is deployed on over 2 million websites and streams billions of videos each month. They are building a strategic sales force that will bring their online video solutions to the world’s largest, most strategic media publishers, agencies, brands and content creators across all territories. Started under 8 years ago, today the company’s customers span the globe across 193 countries and range from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers.
They are looking for senior salespeople in Los Angeles who have managed complex sales processes and relationships with large customers both in the US and abroad, and understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. This role will play a major part in winning a substantial piece of the online video publisher market share and is an opportunity to sell to some of the largest companies in the world and actively work to discover their willingness to partner with a growing software company, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize our client’s brand.
- Lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Successfully conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant product and industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives and stakeholders
- Accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions
- Work with pre-sales, product, and technical staff where required to address customer needs
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation and other demand generation methods.
- Align with Product and Product Marketing to provide higher value services to customers as well as the Go2Market strategy
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales, and improve our client’s brand and reputation and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities
- Identify sales support requirements and work to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 5-7+ years of NMRR SaaS Sales Experience with medium and large enterprise customers
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $100K+ deal sizes and $1M+ annual revenue
- 2+ years experience selling Online Video Product
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- Must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to the company’s growth, lead by example and consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process and sales success.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.