Strategic Account Executive – Online Video Platform
Our client is the world’s largest network-independent video platform. Founded in 2008 as the first open source video player, today our client’s customers span the globe across 193 countries, and range from Fortune 500 companies to video-centric small businesses. The company’s flagship product delivers millions of plays per month across nearly 2 billion unique devices — OTT, mobile and desktop. In addition to the player, the company’s services include advertising, analytics, data services, video hosting and streaming.
Our client is building a strategic sales force that will bring their online video solutions to the world’s largest media publishers, agencies, brands and content creators across all territories. They are looking for senior salespeople who have managed complex sales processes and relationships with large customers both in the US and abroad, and understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
This role will play a major role in winning a substantial part of the online video publisher market share and is an opportunity to sell to some of the biggest companies in the world and actively work to discover their willingness to partner with a growing software company, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize our client’s brand.
In this role you will:
- Lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client-centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant product and industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives and stakeholders
- Accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions
- Work with Pre-Sales, Product, and technical staff where required to address customer needs
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales and improve the brand and reputation and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and help guide the product roadmap
- Identify sales support requirements and work to develop and improve sales tools
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 5-7+ years of SaaS Sales Experience with enterprise customers
- 2+ years experience selling Online Video Product
- Proven experience in developing enterprise contracts and managing long and complex sales cycles
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $100K+ deal sizes and $1M+ annual revenue
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to our client’s growth, lead by example and consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process and sales success.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org