Subscription-based Video Content payments platform – VP of Broadcast / OTT sales (IC role) – NY NY
Our client delivers the only fully integrated cloud platform to identify, engage and monetize digital audiences. From metering and profiling to promotions, payments, subscriptions, and analytics, the eSuite platform powers organisations to extract maximum value from their content and embrace monetisation opportunities prevalent in today’s digital landscape.
Founded in 2000, with offices throughout Europe, U.S., Australia, Middle East, and Asia, our client has an impressive track record of helping companies create successful business models.
Reporting To / Line Manager:
Regional Head of Sales, or Chief Commercial Officer if the former role does not exist.
The primary KPIs of the role is to:
- Develop a qualified pipeline of enterprise prospects within nominated markets and sector/s of responsibility
- Meet and exceed sales targets as defined in the Annual Target, Bonus and Commission Scheme
The strategic goal of this role is to develop, implement and manage a strategic plan alongside the marketing team and the senior management team, that will target, engage and convert prospects into contracted clients within your nominated markets and sectors of responsibility, which will ultimately deliver against the agreed revenue targets.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Research and develop your personal knowledge of your target sector/s of responsibility to maintain a deep understanding of all relevant aspects within these sectors which may include identifying key messages, USPs, feature/functionality requirements, particular challenges that prospects are looking to resolve, etc.
- Undertake, direct and support various marketing campaigns with our client’s Marketing team that will ultimately result in the generation of new leads within the target sectors across all target markets.
- Present, demonstrate and articulate the business, the platform, the value proposition and the key benefits to target prospective clients.
- Adopt a consultative led sales approach to understand the needs, requirements, strategic plans, budgets and objectives of prospective clients.
- In conjunction with the pre-sales support teams, write proposals and present solutions that demonstrate and articulate a detailed understanding of the prospective client’s project requirements, and how our client’s eSuite platform will deliver against the specified requirements to ensure the success of the project.
- Work alongside the company’s Channel Partner management team to support and develop strategic alliances with external 3rd party organizations that will benefit the business economically.
- Exhibit and attend trade shows where necessary.
- Develop a strong qualified pipeline within the agreed timeframes.
- Nurture and maintain regular, ongoing communications with prospects within your pipeline until such time as the opportunity is closed.
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports, as required by the management team.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com