VP, Business Development – Payment Systems and eCommerce Solutions
Our client is a worldwide leading provider of eCommerce and Payment solutions for the Media and Entertainment industries. With a platform that is continuously evolving to meet the increasingly complex demands of the digital marketplace, the right person for this role will drive new business as a member of a well established and successful team. In addition to your basic salary there is a competitive target structure in place.
- Develop a qualified pipeline of enterprise prospects within nominated markets and sector/s of responsibility
- Meet and exceed sales targets as defined in the Annual Target and Commission Scheme
The strategic goal of this role is to develop, implement and manage a strategic plan alongside the marketing team and the senior management team, that will target, engage and convert prospects into contracted clients within your nominated markets and sectors of responsibility, which will ultimately deliver against the agreed revenue targets.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Research and develop your personal knowledge of your target sector/s of responsibility to maintain a deep understanding of all relevant aspects within these sectors which may include identifying key messages, USPs, feature/functionality requirements, particular challenges that prospects are looking to resolve, etc.
- Undertake, direct and support various marketing campaigns with the Global Marketing team that will ultimately result in the generation of new leads within the target sectors across all target markets.
- Present, demonstrate and articulate the business, the platform, the value proposition and the key benefits to target prospective clients.
- Adopt a consultative led sales approach to understand the needs, requirements, strategic plans, budgets and objectives of prospective clients.
- In conjunction with the pre-sales support teams, write proposals and present solutions that demonstrate and articulate a detailed understanding of the prospective client’s project requirements, and how the eSuite platform will deliver against the specified requirements to ensure the success of the project.
- Work alongside the company’s Channel Partner management team to support and develop strategic alliances with external 3rd party organizations that will benefit the business economically.
- Exhibit and attend trade shows where necessary.
- Develop a strong qualified pipeline within the agreed timeframes.
- Nurture and maintain regular, ongoing communications with prospects within your pipeline until such time as the opportunity is closed.
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports, as required by the management team.