VP SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – RETAIL FOCUSED SOCIAL AD PLATFORM
Our client seeks to return power back to the advertiser: power of limitless creation, deliberate targeting, scalability, and transparent results. By simplifying the most complex aspects of campaign management through automation and systems integration, the company is reimagining direct response advertising on Facebook through the eyes of the advertiser.
They are an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with Facebook to continue to build upon their ad tech to better serve some of their largest Retail & eCommerce advertisers, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that will reduce effort placed in ad management, while improving results. Having the ability to take in-store customer data and plug it into Facebook’s infrastructure to measure, retarget, and prospect new audiences means increased revenue opportunities retailers haven’t even begun to dream of. Our client is leading the way into the future of marrying the offline and online worlds, and the future is looking very bright.
The company needs a strong, smart, and capable leader to make this happen every day. That’s where you come in.
This is a unique opportunity to help build a high performing sales channel from its initial stages and have a dramatic impact on the company’s growth. Ideal candidates will have worked with the top Retail/eCom clients in North America (Fortune 1000), have extensive experience selling Technology Solutions (SaaS) and/or Managed Services where appropriate. This is not an inside sales role and we are not considering any applicants without experience at this time. If you are someone who relies on BDRs to get leads for you, this is not the job for you. This requires a true hunter who can uncover new leads through direct lines into target clients. This is not a transactional, order-taking role.
U.S. citizen or proof of right to work in the U.S. required
Relocation not included
- 7-10+ years of experience in outside enterprise SaaS/Service sales with quota of $800K-$1M and a track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS & Services to Fortune 1000 advertisers
- Articulate, professional demeanor, consultative selling style
- Passion for working at a company where growth & innovation are at the heart of what our client does
- Ability to earn substantial commissions with uncapped OTE
- Genuine, aggressive hunter mentality, doing your own prospecting, knowing how to navigate through enterprises. You are not afraid to just pick up the phone and use professional methods to pursue prospects and turn them into clients
- Ability to develop & grow relationships with key stakeholders within Facebook Sales organization from Industry Leaders down
- Ability to consistently deliver sales results on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment while remote
- Adaptability – experience working on large enterprise sales team as well as a start-up environment
- National travel will most likely be required to meet with potential clients & to get deals done
- Experience in building out a sales team around you is a bonus as the company looks to grow their enterprise sales team
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com