SaaS Sales Director – Product-level Sustainability Metrics Platform (SALES & INNOVATION)
Our client is an independent research company with the world’s largest database on product sustainability. With more than 33,000 ingredients, chemicals, and materials assessed, our client’s SaaS and impact data offerings help leading brands, retailers and investors improve their environmental and social impact. Through in-depth, ingredient-level insights into factors ranging from greenhouse gas emissions to animal welfare to labor risk, our client’s data powers strategic decision-making for the sourcing, manufacturing, merchandising, and marketing of sustainable products.
The company is seeking a creative and accomplished SaaS sales leader to drive growth of our client’s sustainability intelligence platform. Focus will be on signing new large- and mid-sized brands, retailers, and suppliers in the food and beverage industry, with the opportunity to expand into other verticals.
Key Outcomes the Director of SaaS Sales will be responsible to achieve:
- Driving Company growth through Hunting for new business with major CPG firms and Retailers
- Help grow a dynamic and effective international SaaS sales team to capture diverse global opportunities
- Deliver highly accurate and consistent internal sales forecasting
- Enhance connectivity between our client’s customers, generating a network effect of sustainability transformation across the world’s food and agriculture system
- 5+ Years of successful SaaS sales
- Experience closing deals at $500k+ TCV
- Entrepreneurial, self-managing, strong bias for action
- Persistent and patient, with strong but flexible attention to detail
- Open, connective, excellent listener, and enthusiastic!
- Desire and confidence to learn new information and new ways of working, act on them immediately, AND mentor and educate others in what you have learned
- Excellent capability to manage CRM software; relaxed proficiency with project management software, GSuite, MS Office
- Deep Personal interest in sustainability, agriculture and in transformation of the global system of production and consumption.
- Experience closing $1mm+ TCV deals
- Strong social network in food and beverage industry preferably in product innovation, marketing or procurement
- Background, Personal involvement or thought-leadership in agriculture, sustainability, product development, supply systems, innovation, transparency, biodiversity, labor risk, or nutrition
- Exposure to Sustainability and transparency software (e.g. LCA, GIS, supply chain, risk assessment)
- Capacity to grow into management a role – prior experience managing end-to-end enterprise sellers.
- Capacity for big-picture strategic thinking and customer-oriented innovation
You must care deeply about the transformation of the global system of production and consumption.
Competitive benefits package available, with salary and commission plan commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com