Account Executive – Client Partnerships
Our client is the turnkey data science solution for ecommerce. Their plug-and-play Predictive Intelligence Platform leverages patented technology to predict customer value in real-time and deliver that intelligence into any tool, any team with ease. They provide customers with powerful predictions that can transform every workflow across a business overnight. In doing so, our client allows teams and tools to unlock their potential and provide a common language about customers that whole organizations now speak.
Under the hood, the company mirrors their product offering’s power, speed, and practicality. Their work is fueled by the premise that every person in the team is unique – possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. They embrace their collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine their successfully disruptive offering, and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there.
Our client is seeking a high-energy Account Executive, Client Partnerships to help grow revenue. The company is taking off and expanding their team of motivated and inspiring sales professionals. You’ll have big, exciting responsibilities, including driving revenue, shaping how they bring their offering to market, and aligning customer needs with our client’s solution.
They are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, experienced in sales and a strong track record achieving revenue targets. You should be fluent in the language of the ecommerce / Martech ecosystem, and experienced in SaaS Sales.
- Own and deliver against individual revenue targets
- Communicate brilliantly and develop strong relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Proactively source and close leads that fit with our client’s Ideal Customer Profile
- Understand each customer’s needs and ensure our client’s help in achieving these goals
- Partner with your technical buddy to make sure that each pitch has both commercial and technical competence
- Continuously improve your sales process and infuse it with personal learnings and best practices
- 5-7 years of total professional experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS, preferably MarTech and / or agency sales
- Customer IQ + EQ – and stellar interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication; can simplify complex topics into clear and impactful summaries and presentations
- Self-motivated and flexible – with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Insatiable curiosity and love of learning
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com